>> This position is on a contract basis taking care of the suppliers and contractors of our Australian Construction Client.
>> We are an equal opportunity employer.
>> This career opportunity can be undertaken by working from our offices.
>> Full Training in our style of marketing & advertising
>> Initial probationary period of 2 months
>> The need to demonstrate a previous successful role in Client Liaison & Office Administration
NOTE: UPON ACCEPTANCE TO A FULL OR PART TIME POSITION A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION DOCUMENT WILL BE FORWARDED FOR SIGNING.
ABOUT THE ROLE & YOU
Our client is an Australian company in the construction industry. We are (preferably) seeking a person who has prior experience working in the construction industry, HOWEVER, this should not deter you from applying if you feel you have the capabilities to perform the following job responsibilities, as complete initial and ongoing training is provided.
• You are very comfortable using a computer.
• You understand how the internet works and how to conduct searches
• You can use the various Google apps such as MAPS, DRIVE, EMAIL, CALENDAR etc
• You know your way around programs such as Word, Excel
• You are quick to learn other programs (with training) that will involve Invoicing & Quotations
• You have a good command of the English language both written and verbal
• You are an organized person which means you can organize your daily work priorities very well
• You are comfortable speaking with Foreigners and have a polite, clear and professional phone manner
• You know how to co-ordinate your work flows in a timely manner
• You are comfortable with online virtual video meetings
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for above, we look forward to receiving your Resume.
Our Offices are in Balibago, so living in a reasonable proximity to this location would be ideally suited if they meet our expectations.
Salary can be expected between ₱20,000 – ₱30,000 depending on your experience and capabilities and the opportunity to advance to even higher responsibilities and position(s).